Thursday, September 13, 2007

Been Busy

Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile. I have been so busy this summer with my girls. We did a lot of cross stitching together and a lot of crafts. They both went back to school on July 17th and both of their first report cards were straight A's. I'm so proud of them!!!!

Last week I sprained my ankle really bad and have been in a air splint ever since. Today I go back to the doctor's to see if I can take it off. I doubt it as it still hurts a lot. But we will see.

CATS is only 2 weeks away and I can't wait!!!! This will be my first time and I'm going to meet my dear friend Angie. This was part of her birthday gift this year. I'm also hoping to meet everyone that knows me. I'm hoping to plan a lunch or dinner together. Or even just meeting in the stitcher's lounge and stitching with all my friends. So how many of my lovely readers are going? Can't wait to find out.

Hope you all have a beautiful day and lot's of stitching!!!!

1 comment:

sugardoll said...

Hi Dawn! Congratulations on your straight A's!!! What good girls...

Enjoy your CATS visit!!! (i dont remember when it will be) So i am wishing you lost of stash goodies!!