Monday, May 7, 2007

Lot's going on...

Moving has really taken alot out of me. But for now, we are on hold until we can get the new room addition put on. Our house looks like a storage unit in the dining room and I can't get to my cross stitch stash. So I guess that gives me a good reason to buy more stash. LOL!!! My girls only have 3 weeks of school left and my little Sierra is graduating Kindergarten. I'm so excited for both of my girls, but not looking towards summer vacation. At least they start back in July and they will both be in all day. Hmmmm, wonder what I will do with all that free time? Oh I know, STITCH!!!!

I have been working on my model for Laura and all I can say is that it's better than the last design. She's taking me a little longer than I thought she would, but she's so rewarding to stitch.

5 comments:

sugardoll said...

Beautiful Dawn, stunning and gorgeous absolutely!!

Jamie said...

She's looking absolutely stunning. I hope you can get the addition built sooner rather than later.

Dawn T. said...

She is beautiful!

bells said...

Oh my, she's absolutely STUNNING! You're doing an amazing job stitching her up! And what gorgeous fabby!

Deb said...

It's just fabulous, Dawn. I know you're stressed, but it doesn't show in your stitching!! Hope you get some quiet time just for yourself this weekend. Hugs, Deb