Friday, April 13, 2007

Moving / Queen of the Fairies Model Wip

Well we are moving this weekend into my Mom's house. She's not been doing very well on her own. Lots of panic attacks and anxiety. So we decided to move a month and a half early. I'm really dreading this packing and unpacking. But I know once we get over there, everything will be much better for all of us. Of course, that's going to give me more $$$ for craft supplies. hehehehe

Here are my wip's for the new PR model. The first one is done on SMF's Waterloo Sunset Lugana for Laura. And the second one is the fabric I started on, SW's Elengance Reflections Luana. Hope that you all enjoy both of them. This is really becoming my absolute favorite!!!



6 comments:

Angi said...

Love love love it ! :) But you know that! :)

Andie said...

Absolutly gorgeous!!! Love it!!! :)

Carolyn said...

Queen of the Fairies is such a beauty - by far my favorite PR face.

I'm sorry your Mom is having a lot of panic attacks - my Mom is going through the EXACT same thing. She had a stroke about a year and a half ago and has always had anxiety, but ever since, she has really horrible panic attacks sooo frequently, it breaks my heart. :( And, unfortunately, meds like Lexapro, Wellbutrin, Paxil, etc.. cause her attacks to be much worse and due to the changes in her brain, they just don't react well... so she pretty much just takes Xanax for her attacks. Phew, okay, I'm getting too wordy. :) Hope everything works out for you and Mom.

sugardoll said...

Beautiful stitching. I love her. =D

Deb said...

Hi, Dawn, I'm new to your blog...a member of HAED w/you. Love the PR Fairy Queen you're stitching. It's just beautiful. Which fab. do you prefer??
Deb in FL

Juls said...

Stunning! I can't wait to get mine....it's on it's way as I type this!!!! Now to find the perfect fabric!!! Hope your mom feels better with you there for her!!!