Monday, March 5, 2007

Things are getting better :)

Since my father's death, things are getting better. We still have a few things to finalize and try to get back to as normal as we can be.

I did have a finish on Friday, Hinzeit's "Wine" done on SW's Mountain Mist.
3-2-07

I have also started my Monochrome SAL on the PR BB. I decided to do Ink Circles "Cirque des Circles"
3-4-07 Cirque des Circles on SW Ice Blue Reflections with VC Silk Grapevine - PR BB SAL
I'm doing it on SW's Ice Blue Reflections (picture does not do it justice, it's actually more purple) with VC "Grapevine" premium silk. I am absolutely loving the way it is coming out. And I have to say this is my very first pattern using nothing but silks.

2 comments:

Deanne J said...

Glad things are getting back to normal, it's going to happen slowly.

Your stitching looks great.

Mel said...

Your stitching looks awesome (as usual)
Your an inspiration to many.
I am glad things are getting better. It does take time.
take care