Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sad Times

It has been five really tough days for me. On Feb 21st I lost my Dad. He died just 6 days after his 61st birthday in his sleep. The worst part is not knowing why he died. We did not know of any major health problems. I am very thankful that he went peacefully in his sleep and did not have to suffer. It's really hard for me as I am an only child and all that I ever had was my Dad, Mom and my family. Now my Mom has lost her true love, and I have lost my best friend. I will be making a lot of adjustments in the next few months. My Mom is unable to drive and do some things on her own since her accident 2 years ago, when she broke her neck. My family and I will be moving in with my Mom, so that I can help take care of her. I'm not sure how it will all work out, but I know deep in my heart that everything will be okay.

I want to thank all of my friends for all thier prayers, thoughts and condolences. It has helped me very much during a sad time in my life. I wish that I could hug you all personally, but an internet hug will have to do. Thank You!!!!!!!!

Now I am starting to stitch again on my MLOTS and that is helping me heal. I am also taking one day at a time. I am treasuring everything with my family, every moment and everyone special in my life. It's hard to say when your time is going to be, so treasure each and every moment in your life!

2 comments:

Mel said...

I am so sorry about your dad.
Life is precious and something that we should treasure.
take care (((HUGS)))
Mel

Deanne J said...

Agin Dawn I'm so sorry to hear about your dad.