Saturday, February 3, 2007

An Interesting Week

Sunday we got a little puppy. His name is Nugget Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
and is a Japanese Chin. He is so quiet and just too cute. Of course training him to go potty in a litter box is a real challenge as he was not paper trained at all. But we are making some progress and not having as many accidents. Nugget and our 14 yr old cat Bailey
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
are finally becoming friends. They are now playing with each other and it's so funny to watch.

I had to go to the girls school on Wednesday for thier parent/teacher conference. I was so glad that both of the girls are doing very well and are having no problems. We were having problems with my youngest. But she is now back on track and that makes me very happy.

I started stitching on my MLOTS model on SW Enchantment. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She is so beautiful!!!! I can't put her down as she just get's more and more beautiful with every stitch.
I've also started LW02 "Make a Wish" model on SW Ice Blue Reflections. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Her face is so angelic and peaceful.

3 comments:

Mel said...

Nugget is just adorable. I am loving the fabric your using for MTLOTS and Make a wish.
Those 2 are such lovely designs.

sugardoll said...

A Cute puppy for 2 cute little princesses, perfect match!!

I really like the little fairy, she's so cute. And MLOTS is looking great!

Belinda said...

Awww...Nugget is such a cutie!

The WIPs look great! I love the colors!