Sunday, January 7, 2007

Sunday - January 7,2007

Today I decided that I wanted to start my very own blog. I have been reading several of my friends and thought it was time. I'm new to this, so please be patient with me.

Most of my friends know me as Passione Ricamo's model stitcher. I met Laura on Ebay over two years ago. She just happened to buy an Oriental finished cross stitch from me. She then asked if I would be interested in doing some model work for her. I of course said yes and now our friendship is magical. She calls me her "Fairy Angel", as I am always with her in soul and spirit. It's funny to say, but we are more like long lost sisters. She is my treasure!!!!

It's always fun when new designs come out. Everyone always ask me what the new one will be. Well yesterday, I got the new design called "MyLady of the Snow". Which should be released later this month. She is really beautiful and I can't wait to start her. But right now I am working on another model that will be released later this year. So my needle is smokin'.

No comments: