Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Not a good day

Today I woke up with a major migraine and could barely do anything. I fell back to sleep and was woken up by a phone call from my doctor. I had an appointment this morning that I slept through. I felt so bad and angry at my self. But I felt better after talking with my dear friend Angi today. She has a special way to pick me up when I am down. It's always great to hear her voice and talk about stitching and other things.

I did work more today on my PR model that will be released later this year. She is really pretty and I can't wait to see her finished. I have other models to stitch, but she is priority right now. I am so happy that everyone loves Laura's new design "My Lady of the Snow". Laura has really out done herself with this beauty!!! The colors are perfect and the fabric compliments her so well. I really can't wait to stitch this one up. I'm in love!!!!!!

2 comments:

Angi said...

Oh sweetie *hugs* You do just as much to perk me up!!

Mel said...

Sorry you slept though your appointment.
I'm glad you started a blog, i've loved your stitching(admired it from afar). Laura's designs are just stunning. I really have to start one. And lady of the snow is one of her best.