Monday, January 15, 2007

An Interesting Day

Today was just a normal day. I did laundry, stitched on my model and talked with my dear friend Angi. My husband was at the vineyard helping with all the pruning of the vines. My girls played and had a great time with each other.

Then later today I saw a couple of fairies looking in from my kitchen window. I know it sounds wierd and maybe I'm crazy, but they were there just watching me. I can still see them vividly and laugh everytime that they move around. I wish that I could draw them on a piece of paper. But unfortuneately I can't draw worth a damn. They both remind me of when my girls play and are so happy together. Maybe this was a vision that I am sharing with my dear Laura and just don't know it. Laura and I have this wonderful ability to read, share and know what's on each other's mind without talking to each other. She is my soul sister and I am proud of this!!!!

So I know that there are fairies amoung us. We just have to look around and see them. :)

1 comment:

Mel said...

Sometimes I think I see fairies when I wake up. I just love fairies, I wish I was one. LOL